Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess What????

8 Months 4 Weeks

LL slept for 10 hours STRAIGHT last night.  Yes, you are looking at the sweet face of a girl who is well rested with 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep... in her crib... all by herself.

"Yep i did it, Momma!  Slept 10 hours straight in my own crib!"
We are in complete shock.  This is the first time she has slept the entire night.  I went in her room around 1:30 am to check on her and she was sound asleep with her head facing the opposite end of where we put her.  Who knows, she may have woken up and played a little in her crib, but she never cried out.  I'm still shaking my head.

3 comments:

  1. that's awesome! Keira slept 9 hours last night! 9pm - 6am

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful news for mom and LL!, congrats.
    BTW Deborah just told me who you were! I had no idea you knew her or that we had a friend in common ! So awesome. We absolutely love and adore her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really jealous!!! Mine is almost 10 months and still doesn't sleep through the night. LUCKY you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...