Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Drinking Through a Straw!

10 Months 2 Weeks

Avery can now drink out of a straw.  I think they just naturally know how to do this because of the bottle.  I was taking the straw out and holding it to her lips, but I wanted to see what she would do when presented with the straw.  


She was fidgeting around at first but then closed her lips and sure enough I saw the smoothie coming up through the straw. 

"Never doubt me, Momma!"
She completely took over my drink, so now she'll be getting her own baby smoothie! 


One that's her own size.


2 comments:

  1. This is so cute:) We have been working on the straw too, but not the same luck here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a big girl! she is to cute

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...