Friday, July 29, 2011

Our Latest Obsession

10 Months 1 Week

The refrigerator.  Avery hears it open from across the room and hightails it straight to the kitchen.  She's in the door before I can even blink.  She thinks the whole thing is hilarious... like she just got away with something really scandalous.





On a side note...Ever since Avery has hit 10 months, she seems really clingy and fussy.  She doesn't want to play on her own for long.  She'll play for a few minutes, then see me and crawl to me and hang on to my legs until I pick her up.  She used to play so well on her own.  Is she bored?  Is this a normal phase like one of the Wonder Weeks leaps I don't know about?  I think she's bored.  I try to give her new things to play with but she doesn't seem interested.  Plus, I honestly don't want to keep buying toys that she'll get sick of.  I'm looking for more household items for her to explore.  I did get all of my bangle bracelets out of the drawer to see if she'd be interested.  She liked them. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love it! She is so stinking cute:) As far as new ideas of things for our little ones to do, I'm lost too! Any ideas would be helpful. We swim a lot and that seems to entertain him, but other than that, no clue!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...