Monday, January 24, 2011

Rice Cereal

4 Months

So LL and I took a trip to see MeMe and PawPaw this week (I needed a major re-charge).  While there I made the executive decision to introduce cereal.  I've had this gut feeling for a couple weeks that her liquid diet just wasn't cutting it anymore...she just didn't seem satisfied after nursing. Plus, B and I were noticing her eyeballing our food.

We mixed it with formula, put the spoon in her mouth and she gobbled it right up.  Kicking her legs and saying "Mmmmm"  the whole time.  She looked at me like, "What took you so long?"

I NEVER thought I'd try cereal before 6 months, but Momma has to listen to and follow her instincts.

I bought both the Rice and Organic Oatmeal to try.  I'll update with the results of the oatmeal when we try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...