Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milestone: Rolling Over

LL and I took the Activity Mat out onto the porch today (I'm convinced she hates it inside).  Thank God we live in Florida because the weather was just perfect.  I got her settled on the mat, I sat on my chair and  low and behold I look up from what I'm doing and she was on her stomach...I was all like "wait.....WHAT?"  So, I rolled her back over, stepped back and watched her flip right back over to her stomach.  Wasn't expecting that at all especially since I've read that babies typically roll over from their stomach to their back first.

Here's the mat we use.  Gifted to me from the gals who threw me my baby shower.  Love it b/c it folds up for easy travel and the bottom unsnaps for easy washing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...