Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back To The Miracle Blanket!

Thanks, Momma for FINALLY putting me back in the Miracle Blanket!
So, last night around 10:30 and after the 2nd time of LL waking up...I pulled out her Miracle Blanket, took off her "not so Magic Sleepsuit", swaddled her tight and she slept until 4:00am....then again til 7:00am.  Thank you JESUS!  I guess she just wasn't ready to transition out of her swaddle.  Here she is waking up bright and chipper this morning.

Since she has been waking up so much at night, she found her way back to the side of my bed in her Rock N Play.  If she continues with the longer stretches of sleep, I'll move her back to her room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...