Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've Rolled Over and I Can't Roll Back!

4 Months 2 Weeks

Since LL has learned to roll over from her back to her front...that's all she does.  As soon as you lay her down, she hikes her legs up and rolls right over...weeeee!  Hey, this is great and all and she needs the exercise but after a minute or 2 she starts to really let me know..."hey...hey you...I don't like it like this anymore and I really need your help to flip back over so I can continue to play with my hanging toys".  After about 30 times of this, I decided to outsmart her.  I got her sleeping-wedge-thingy (also a hand me down from C who gave me the Miracle Blanket) and laid it on her mat so she couldn't roll over...HA. 
"Thanks, momma! If I rolled over one more time I was gonna scream!"
Now, please don't think I keep her from rolling over and doing tummy time...because Momma does tummy too.  But baby girl needs time on her back too to practice with hand eye coordination. Anyway, this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...