Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LL Loves Her Bright Starts Bounce-a-Bout!

4 Months 4 Weeks

Lately, LL seems to really hate her floor/tummy time.  She used to loooove her Activity Mat.  She would bat and play with her hanging toys forever.  Now, she'll play maybe 5 minutes and then get really grumpy.  I guess this is yet another sign of her growing up.  So, we bought her this Bright Starts Bounce-a-Bout

"I'm soooo over playing on my back, Momma.  I want to stand, now"

She has just started to really play in it.  When I say play, I mean about 10-15 minutes.  She does not sit up on her own, so we use a pillow to help her out.


A small part of me wishes I had gotten this...
I've heard great things about them, too. Do you have one? If so, do you love it, hate it?

2 comments:

  1. She is gonna love that more every day ! PB doesnt want to do anything but hang out in his saucer these days and fusses during tummy time! I think you will like the one you bought better! My girlfriend has both. I think it takes a while before they enjoy bouncing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I stumbled here today! I was about to buy this for a friend off her registry and wanted to know if kids used it/liked it. Great review and thanks for the honesty. Off to look around.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...