Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On The Move!

4 Months 4 Weeks

I can't believe it.  LL is moving all around the floor.  This morning when I put her down in her play area, she immediately flipped over and then proceeded to scoot, roll and play....scoot, roll and play...eventually making it to the other side of her play area.  I was watching her the whole time and when she looked up and saw me, she smiled really big and then squealed!  This literally happened overnight.




I love that she's playing more independently.....but kind of hate that she's growing up so fast.

1 comment:

  1. I want your house! Like, now. Just wait until they are crawling! Enjoy these minimal movements. It only gets worse :)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...