Friday, February 18, 2011

LL's Baptism + Tiny Prints

I ordered the invites for LL's baptism today! Love me some Tiny Prints!  Great selection... I don't even have to address or stamp them.  Uploaded all the addresses of the attendees and Tiny Prints is doing the rest.  Love that.


We'll be traveling back to my hometown for the Baptism. It should be a fun-filled celebratory day. We have a lot to celebrate!  Took us 5 very long, tear-filled years to have LL.  Boooo infertility...YAY for IVF...boooo shots....YAY for my babes, LL!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful trip!! Your baptism invites are SO precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tiny prints... these are great

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...