Monday, April 4, 2011

My First Baby Consignment Sale

My friends invited me to my very first baby consignment sale.  It was interesting to see all the different kinds of items people bring in to sell.  I did look through the clothes, but didn't really find anything good.  I was really looking for pool items and and big cage for LL.  Didn't find any of those, but did find some other fun toys.   

Johnny Jump Up for $5.00.  We put this in the kitchen doorway so she can hangout with daddy while he's cooking dinner.


 The LeapFrog Learn and Groove Table...$8.00  The legs come off so I can put it on the floor for LL to play with.  As she gets bigger, I'll attach the legs.  My friends assured me that LL would get a lot of use out of this one!


Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders, $8.00.  It lights up and plays sounds of the bubbles and moving water when you drop the fish in.  It looks brand new and even came with the instruction manual.  I was kind of in shock when I found out this toy sells for $39.99.  What?? Really??  Toys are completely over priced!


 I couldn't resist buying her these clear jelly shoes from The Gap.


I was kind of lame at this sale. I didn't buy many toys, but the next one I'll know what to look for.  Plus, we live in this tiny 2-bedroom condo with NO storage so I'm reluctant to buy lots-o-toys!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - what great deals!! Addie adores her johnny jump-up and those jelly shoes are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...