Thursday, April 14, 2011

TEETH!!!

6 Months 3 Weeks

It has been moody central in our little house lately! LL has been one big crabapple. Fussy and not sleeping at all. Since she loves being outside, I decided to take her morning bottle outside.....it was so nice and breezy by the lake. After her bottle, she was chewing on my finger and WAM....there it was. The sharp feeling of a tooth! I couldn't believe it...I was so excited for her. This also explains why she has been soooooo grumpy lately. Poor thing. I would take pictures of the tooth, but it's only the tip top. So, I'll update with pictures when they are further along.

Instead, I decided to take pictures of her on this momentous occasion!



"Yay, Momma....my FIRST tooth"

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on LL finally getting her first chompers!!! Addie is working on hers but we still haven't seen any yet:)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...