Friday, May 27, 2011

First Time In A Shopping Cart

8 Months 1 Week



This was the first time I put LL in a shopping cart.....AND SHE LOVED IT!  She squealed and squealed the entire way through the store.  I was debating on getting one of those shopping cart covers, but I thought it would be one more thing to worry about.  So, I just wiped the entire cart down with anti-bacterial wipes about a bazillion times (so glad my store conveniently provides those right by the carts) and we were on on our way.  I didn't have my phone in the store or I would have gotten some pretty good shots of her squealing.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! We just started riding in the cart too.

    (keep an eye on my blog - I'm going to be giving away a shopping cart cover soon!!)

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...