Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Surprise Birthday Party

Momma turned 40 this weekend and Daddy decided to throw her a surprise party!  I cannot BELIEVE I'm 40....dang!  How did that happen??? 

Bryan had everyone down in the clubhouse with the lights off!
Here we are strolling up.  I thought we were coming to hang out at the pool with our other friends Ty and Laura!  I had no idea everyone was inside hiding.
My surprise as I walked into the clubhouse.
So overwhelmed to see my family!
Everyone hanging out.
Mom and Dad!
Me and Ansley, my youngest niece. Of course my mom had to also get a gift for Avery!
Me and all my teacher friends!  I was a Kindergarten teacher once upon a time!


This kiddie pool was AMAZING!  My friend Crissi found it t Target for 5$.  I am definitely going and getting one for Avery.

Avery having fun in her floaty!
It was such a fun day.  I was completely surprised....I can't believe Bryan pulled this off without me finding out!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you and yay for parties!! You definitely don't look 40!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I would have never guessed you were 40! You look fantastic! What a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I thought you were around the same age as me!! I'm going to be 26!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! How fun - what a great surprise - looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...