Friday, May 6, 2011

Pulling Up, Babbling and her 2nd Tooth

7 Months 2 Weeks

What a week for LL.  She has been waking up every hour to two hours throughout the night this week.  It has B and I on the very edge of craziness. But, I read somewhere that when babies reach milestones it's like that have won the lottery!!  They are so excited and happy that they can't sleep and just want to celebrate!  So, we don't have just one milestone emerging this week, but 3!

Pulling Up:  Both Bryan and I saw LL pulling up this week.  For me, she scooted over to the bouncy seat to play and all of the sudden she takes both hands and pulls herself onto her knees then pulls one leg up to try and get her foot steady to gain balance....that's when I went over to her.  I couldn't believe it!!  I screamed and got so excited for her...and she was just as excited grinning and squealing, too!  Soon after that, she army crawled over to me on the couch (still not crawling) grabbed both my legs and pulled herself up onto her knees then I grabbed her arms and she stood up!  Now, she's pulling up all by herself and so it's time to drop her crib down to the lowest level.





Babbling/Talking:  Out of the blue, LL started babbling consonants...ma-ma-ma-ma....ba-ba-ba-ba.  It's so funny to watch her get really excited about talking!  Before, she was humming, ohhhing and ahhhing to herself.  Now, she has way more to say and wants you to hear!

2nd Tooth:  This week, LL's 2nd bottom tooth is about to break through.  We see it just above the surface.  I read that some babies' gums get really red and swollen and she isn't experiencing any of that.  Drooling and grumpiness has been the only give away...oh and not sleeping.



Such a big girl!  All of this excitement rolled up into one week. 


So, YAY for you LL!!  It's so fun watching you grow up!

3 comments:

  1. She's just way too cute! And growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is absoluetly adorable! good job LL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed that you got pictures of her teeth! That has proved impossible over here! I also cant believe she is pulling up! Wow! No wonder she doesnt want to sleep! She wants to practice! Peebs is still all over the place with sleep too.

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...