Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teething Tablet Question

7 Months 4 Weeks

OK...so I went to Chamberlain's Whole Food store to pick up some teething stuff for LL.  Her top teeth seem to be hurting her WAY more than her bottom chompers.  So, after talking to the lady there I decided on Humphrey's Teething Tablets and Boiron Chamomilla 30c.  The lady who worked there said she uses the Boiron on her granddaugther and they work like a charm.  SOLD.  Ok, so then I looked at Humphrey's and decided to get those too.  Just in case.


My question......how are those things supposed to dissolve in their mouth???  They are rock hard  (which I was surprised at...I thought they would be soft flat discs)  I tried the directions on the Humphrey'....let dissolve in 1/2teaspoon of water then rub on gums.  That sh*t will NOT dissolve, so I crushed it up and put it water...then tried to rub it o her gums... HAHAHA....what a joke.

OK, has anyone used either of these things?  If so, how did you do it? If, not can you share what you did use for teething?

Also, Humphrey's makes a teething strip that I plan on using next!  Anyone try that???

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that! How did it work after you crushed it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought the humphries and I do think they work but DANG i agree! i had to crush it up and just rub it on. It NEVER dissolves!! so hard to apply. I cant find the strips anywhere though

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...