Monday, May 2, 2011

Blueberry Picking!

7 Months 2 Weeks

We went to visit MeMe and PawPaw this weekend and while we were there we went to pick blueberries! I have never seen a blueberry field before so I was quite excited!



For some reason I thought the bushes would be smaller and lower to the ground.


The blueberries were HUGE and very sweet!

Here's MeMe doing some sampling!



Avery's first look at a blueberry.






We picked 2 1/2 pounds.

MeMe and LL after we were done picking.  We had so much fun and can't wait to go again.  They are open until July!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I've never gone to a you-pick farm before but I think it would be so fun to do as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so awesome!!! We go strawberry picking in May but I'd love to go blueberry picking - we'll have to give that a go this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome! They look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...