Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almost Pool Time!

5 Months 4 Weeks

I take LL down to our pool everyday just so she can see it and become familiar with it.  But yesterday, me, daddy and LL went down and had a little fun in the pool.


The leaves and pollen are EVERYWHERE as you can see in the photos.  But the new leaves on the tress are beautiful.  SOOO happy Spring is here.

"Next time, Momma, please put me in my new bathing suit"
It is still just a bit too cold for swimming, but she squealed and laughed the entire time.  She is definitely going to be a fan of swim-swim time!

"I'm ready, Momma!"


Here's a picture of the cute suit we bought her...


And here's the one MeMe bought her...


I'm looking into buying this for her pool time...

You can't tell from the picture, but you put the baby in the middle where the yellow part is and their legs float in the water with their upper half above the water.

I love to do laps in the pool with a kick board...but it looks like LL in this contraption will be my new kick board. Yay summer!

2 comments:

  1. I love the baby ring for the pool - such a great idea - I can't wait for summer and pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a neat baby float! Love the bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...