Thursday, March 10, 2011

Out To Dinner

5 Months 2 Weeks

We took a rare trip out last night to eat at our favorite Thai restaurant. We love it not only because the food is so yummies, but they have nice outdoor seating so LL can stay in her stroller and chill.


LL loves her some daddy time.

She also loves her Sophie but Sophie wasn't cutting it last night.  She was so uninterested in her which is surprising.
"Ummmm....so bored with Sophie, Momma"

Sooooo.....a great way to keep baby entertained while eating out...ask for a spoon ( a big one)!  LL kept busy for a good 10 minutes.  I even let it soak in my ice water for a few minutes to get it nice and cold....she loved it even more after that!

"Yes, now you're talking"
It's the small things.

1 comment:

  1. First off the spoon is a great idea. Second you just gave me a great idea! Once the snow melts and summer is here I will feel more comfortable with outdoor dining! It sure beats the drama if my son has a meltdown! Thanks! =) My son loves his Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...