Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March is Flying By!

5 Months 4 Weeks

Our little family has been gone every weekend in March...which makes time just fly by.  Bryan went turkey hunting this past weekend with Uncle Ronnie and Uncle Kevin so LL and I packed up and went to visit MeMe and PawPaw again....and Auntie Anne came to visit, too. Here we all are at MeMe's work.


After that, Me, LL and Auntie Anne went out shopping for LL's Baptism dress.  I didn't think I would have a problem finding  a dress for LL because it is Easter season but I couldn't find one I thought "fit" LL. Most were too frilly and that is NOT LL's style or personality.  BUT, then I found the perfect one from the Gap.


Fits her to a T!  Now on to find some type of shoes.

MeMe and PawPaw got LL the Brights Starts Cute Critter Activity Jumper to keep at the house when she comes to visit and she LOVES it!

We started giving LL Isomil before her bedtime and also for her dream feed.  We tried all the formulas, but the soy is the one that didn't hurt LL's stomach.  The others gave her horrible gas, poor baby.  We give her the ready to feed kind with no mixing and she really has taken to it.  This makes me feel better knowing that there will be no problem when weaning her.

Let's see...what else.....OHHHHH!!!!  Aunt Flow, which I haven't seen since before LL was conceived, came to visit us this weekend as well.  And boy, did she show up.  Umm....who invited you??   Nice of you to visit, Aunt Flow but it's time for you to leave now.

3 comments:

  1. That dress is precious! Aunt Flow has not been to see me yet! I do not look forward to her return either! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. love-love-love that easter dress - its beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is SO beautiful on her!! I absolutely love it!

    And Aunt Flo has visited me twice now and each time she has shown up like a crazy woman! No bueno!!!

    I hope you are having a great week!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...