Tuesday, March 1, 2011

LL's Doctor Visit--4 Month Wellness 1 Month Late

Yesterday, LL went to the doctor for her 4 Month Wellness Check-up (1 month late because we did the ole switch-a-roo with doctors which started her shots late)

"Momma, why does daddy seem so serious?"

I'm trying to keep a brave face.  LL on the other hand is VERY nervous.
 These shots were taken before LL had her mini meltdown from those stupid shots.  When the doctor walked in, she looked at him and started crying...she knew what was about to go down.  It was hard to ask him questions b/c she was crying so much.  I asked about nursing and solid foods....how often I should nurse.  I told him I was nursing every 4 hours...he said ...."that seems about right".....wait, what??  Thought he would give a better answer.  Also asked him about sleeping, and he said that LL is big enough to sleep through the night without eating.  He said to start teaching her to self soothe during those night hours so she doesn't expect food or company every time she wakes at night.  I think LL is still too young for that... so that won't be happening.

Anyway, after all the small talk was out of the way it was time for her shots.  She cried like I've never heard her cry before.  It was terrible.

Here are her stats:

Weight: 14.7 lbs
Height: 25 1/2 inchs
Head: 16 1/2 inches

1 comment:

  1. Wow she is LONG! Super model baby! Sorry about her shots! I know that was hard!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...