Thursday, March 3, 2011

Our Daily Walk!

5 Months 1 Week

Everyday, LL and I go for a walk around our complex. She LOVES the Bjorn and squeals and kicks her legs each time she sees me put it on.

"Momma, you have no idea how excited I am!"
We live on a lake and LL lives to see the water each day.  This is the view from our dock.  It was windy today and she squealed extra loud because the water was splashing all around.

She loves it when I stop by this tree because the moss in the trees blows all around and makes her giggle.

We stop by the pool everyday so I can splash water on her feet.  I can't wait to introduce her to some pool time.  I lived in this pool last summer when I was pregnant and I have a feeling we'll be living in it again this summer. 

Our last stop is this Rosemary bush.  I let her touch and smell the leaves.  She's beginning to recognize it because she kicks her legs and moves her arms as we get closer to it.

By the time we're done with our walk, LL is pooped and usually takes a nice long nap.  But, today she woke up after 30 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. a lake AND a pool ! totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great daily ritual!! I'm also jealous of the lake and pool!!

    Little LL is so cute in the Bjorn! Trey loves ours!! And my sling.. and the moby... I think he just likes to be carried!! :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg my little guy screamed bloody murder until we returned ours! lol He HATED it! You're so lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...