Thursday, March 31, 2011

Raining, Raining, Raining!

6 Months 1 Week


It has been raining here in our neck of the woods for 3 days straight!  We need it for sure, so I'm not complaining but it is hard to get LL out and about in this. You can even see a tree limb down in the picture and the power was off last night for about an hour.  Soooo.... we have been busy cleaning out her drawers....goodbye 0-3 months and 3-6 months clothes.


 We divided short sleeve outfits, long sleeve outfits, onsies and pants according to size in hopes that when we go looking for them...it won't be a hassle.  Kind of sad to see them go.

We also put together LL's new umbrella stroller.  LOVE it.  So light.  I can carry her and the stroller up the stairs at one time.  It's the Conours Kolcraft in Tangelo.


We even managed to take a walk in between the rain!

"Guess what?? I love this new stroller, too"
LL's first pool time experience will be this weekend!  So excited to get her reaction.  I also ordered that Swimways Baby Float from Walmart.com.  I hope it gets her before then.  Wal-Mart is pretty darn fast with shipping so I'm anticipating it any day now.

1 comment:

  1. I think we have the same stroller! I just did a purge of all E's clothes. He skipped 3 month and went straight to 6 months! You are much more organized than me! lol

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...