Thursday, March 10, 2011

Goodbye PUJ...Hello, Papillon Bath Tub Ring Seat???

5 Months 2 Weeks

*sigh*  LL finally outgrew the PUJ. I actually can't believe that she lasted as long as she did in it. But, she hit a MAAAAJOR growth spurt this week and has gained almost 2 pounds since her wellness visit 2 weeks ago. How is that even possible?

We still don't have anything for the tub for her to sit in. I'm still thinking of buying this Tub Seat. 


BUT...then i found this!!!! A Papillon Bath Tub Ring Seat.  HEEELLOOOO!!  this things looks kind of genius. 


Does it not??  Have you heard of this??  If so, please share!  

So, in the mean time, we'll just continue to bath LL in her Bumbo.  It really is the only time we've used this seat.  She is still not sitting up on her own and it works great for scrub-a-dub time.


On a side note...Momma finally has a hair appointment today. This photo says it all -_- Thanksgiving was the last time I've had this hair touched. Sad, huh? I'm done with the maintenance of highlights...time to get back to my roots.

1 comment:

  1. why did i not think to use the bumbo in the tub?! Brilliant! I did buy that bath ring and I hate it! I have a blog scheduled this week to review it! That papillion thing looks awesome! I have never seen it!

    ReplyDelete

Share some love....or maybe some advice because this first time mom could use it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...